Sunday 10 February 2013

DRG v PCRG

Yesterday we bouted against the lovely Plymouth City Roller Girls. There were amazing vibes throughout the game. I didn't want to put a downer on the day but I felt we would be a little out of our depth playing them, but we managed to hold our own. We were winning by 1 point after the first half but then lost it in the second half. Even though it was a lose, i'm amazingly proud of my team and stoked to be a Dorset Roller Girl. 

I was even more made up to be awarded MVP again. Something that I totally wasn't expected after the way the bout went, I felt exhausted with the super fast pack speed, sketchy floor and heavy hits. 

We've made it into the European rankings and we'll soon be pushing our way higher up the board, watch this space!





No comments:

Post a Comment